Reverse Camera Kit With LCD Screen
Reverse in Confidence with This Reverse Camera Kit With LCD Screen! Includes a Swivel Stand and Has Waterproof Housing to Protect Against the Elements. Only $49 with Delivery Included!
- Fine Print
Are you having trouble seeing from the rear of your vehicle? Looking for a solution to ensure you can reverse confidently? Look no further than this Reverse Camera Kit with LCD Screen
The screen can accept 2 video inputs, one dedicated for the rearview camera, while the other can accept AUX video signals from an external source, such as a DVD player, TV receiver, Engine Management system, or GPS
The easy to read screen measures 4 x 13 x 8.5cm and will automatically switch on when you select reverse or can be wired to be permanently on, acting like a live rear view mirror - the choice is yours!
The screen has 4:3 aspect ratio and you can customise the saturation, brightness and contrast settings
Purchase includes swivel stand for vertical or horizontal mounting (ensure the monitor does not obstruct your view of the road!)
Super compact and lightweight for easy fitting and has waterproof housing for protection - see the 'Installation' tab for how to install the camera
Ideal as a reversing camera, monitoring loads in trucks and vans, or any cars with limited rear vision
Includes free delivery to your door, so what are you waiting for?
What We Like
Ideal for reverse camera, monitoring loads in vans, rear view for cars with limited rear vision
Have your Reverse Camera Kit With LCD Screen delivered to you for free!
See the 'Fine Print' tab for more information
The Fine Print
Please enter delivery details at checkout. Once purchased your goods will be automatically sent to your address in approximately one week from the end of the promotion, no further action will be required
Delivery to PO Box addresses is not possible
This system does not support Audio or NTSC video
This system suits 12V systems only
Should you not be confident attempting installation, please consult a professional Mechanic or Auto Electrician
We encourage drivers to be safe and maintain focus on the road at all times. Please do not use your mobile device while operating a vehicle
Please ensure the monitor does not obscure your view of the road
Members can purchase up to 20 vouchers (gift vouchers aren't available for this offer, but you can purchase multiple vouchers and give the product as a gift)
Your product will be delivered to you by the supplier of the product. The estimated delivery time for this product has been provided by the supplier
Please allow more time for delivery to regional areas
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
Please ensure your address is correct. Incorrect addresses will incur a re-delivery fee
1. Install the rear camera in a central location on the rear of the vehicle, above or below the number plate is a common location.
2. Connect the supplied plug to the rear of your reversing lights, this provides power to the camera system when you activate reverse, if you wish to have a full-time rear monitor, connect to a +12V ignition switched power supply. Please take not of the required polarity.
3. Connect the supplied video cable to the camera socket (5M) and run this to the screen location within your vehicle.
4. Connect the screen to a +12V ignition switched power supply (such as an AUX socket).
5. Connect the rear view camera to the White input lead on the Screen.
6. Mount the Screen in a convenient location
7. Connection of any other AUX video accessories should be done using the yellow input connection on the screen
This system does not support Audio or NTSC video.
This system suits 12V systems only.
Should you not be confident attempting installation, please consult a professional Mechanic or Auto Electrician.